Histwar 2 gaming

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Histwar 2 gaming

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:05 am

Lancier wrote:can you please convince jmm to 'activate cancel order' button VC i am exhausted to request that :grin:

Cancel order for what?
In game orders?

Vc
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:06 am

Its under F7 corp orders. Button is there but after game starts it doesnt operate.
Untitled.jpg
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm

[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri May 02, 2014 8:43 am

Greetings VC. I am not a beta tester so did not try patch 05Fa ? I think there are some problems still Maybe i am wrong ? Do you think we can have game with the working patch this month ? I see nothing posted in Etat-Major forum
[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Sorry i was away for the weekend.
I am trying to finish this launcher for the next patch before christmas hopefully.
I am finalizing also the library i made that will be used for the editors and the new interface.
It has been almost 6 months in the making but the infrastructure is now solid and working well.
As soon as i am done with the launcher, i plan to be on to play games of Histwar2 to gather feedback and see what is needed for the new interface.

Feedback so far on the histwar forum has been positive. No gameplay bugs were reported so far.
There are a few things that need fixing that we are aware of but nothing that isaffecting gameplay in a significant way.

Anyone got it and has feedback?

VC
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Lancier wrote:Greetings VC. I am not a beta tester so did not try patch 05Fa ? I think there are some problems still Maybe i am wrong ? Do you think we can have game with the working patch this month ? I see nothing posted in Etat-Major forum
[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Sorry i was away for the weekend.
I am trying to finish this launcher for the next patch before christmas hopefully.
I am finalizing also the library i made that will be used for the editors and the new interface.
It has been almost 6 months in the making but the infrastructure is now solid and working well.
As soon as i am done with the launcher, i plan to be on to play games of Histwar2 to gather feedback and see what is needed for the new interface.

Feedback so far on the histwar forum has been positive. No gameplay bugs were reported so far.
There are a few things that need fixing that we are aware of but nothing that isaffecting gameplay in a significant way.

Anyone got it and has feedback?

VC

Thanks to the files sent by bloody bill quite a few bugs were ironed out. I know JMM was planing a beta test patch, I am not sure as far as releasing it to everyone. It will depend on the beta tester input.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Lancier » Sat May 17, 2014 8:31 am

Alright VC, thanks. As far as i can see JMM plan to put your new GUI to the coming patch, hopefully.
[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Thanks to the files sent by bloody bill quite a few bugs were ironed out. I know JMM was planing a beta test patch, I am not sure as far as releasing it to everyone. It will depend on the beta tester input.

VC
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello VC, you may be tired of these questions but any news for the new GUI ? Also will you work on the new OoB editor or JMM will do it alone ?
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 am

Lancier wrote:Hello VC, you may be tired of these questions but any news for the new GUI ? Also will you work on the new OoB editor or JMM will do it alone ?

I am working on the new GUI as we speak, lots of progress was made. Waiting on JMM to synchronize my GUI with the actual battle so i can finish it. So hopefully the new gui will be available soon.

The OOb editor will be made by me, but i want the GUI to be finished first. The OOB editor can be done quickly because i have to do it all by myself and won't have to wait on JMM who is busy with debugging other important issues.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 am

Sounds good VC. Glad to see the game improving.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 am

Yes, great to hear VC, thanks. Especailly looking forward to having the new OoB editor. Current one is a killer i refuse to use :)
I use the oldest GUI till we all have the new one you work for and Div/Bri orders possible now i think with it (orders: march,scout,attack) also giving corps order to leave field is a good idea especially for campaign battles.
[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:I am working on the new GUI as we speak, lots of progress was made. Waiting on JMM to synchronize my GUI with the actual battle so i can finish it. So hopefully the new gui will be available soon.

The OOb editor will be made by me, but i want the GUI to be finished first. The OOB editor can be done quickly because i have to do it all by myself and won't have to wait on JMM who is busy with debugging other important issues.

VC
[N]Lancier
Officer

Previous

Return to The Tavern