[N] Code of Conduct complaint against [N]Clinch Rifles {Gen}

For introductions and general discussions

[N] Code of Conduct complaint against [N]Clinch Rifles {Gen}

Postby Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 pm

[N]Clinch Rifles {Gen} posted this to me on the public lordz forum !

Alright Lepic...Im gonna say it. I bit my tongue for a long time with you but I think you are a f**k a*****e. Im tired of your stupid f**k posts. You come into OUR game and tell us what we need to do. f**k OFF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF crap! Ive heard enough of your big stupid f**k mouth. Learn to shut that stupid crap trap once in a while and MAYBE you can be accepted here. Do it not and I will ruin you

i would therefore like to make a complaint against him based on your own [N] Code of Conduct
http://napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3

is this acceptable for an N officer and representative of N ?
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Re: [N] Code of Conduct complaint against [N]Clinch Rifles {

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this immediately. We N members take such matter very seriously. OK Lepic I think you've cried enough all day bc someone called you names. Be a man and get over it
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:30 pm

OK Lepic I think you've cried enough all day bc someone called you names. Be a man and get over it

that's your opinion and not mine
i am exercising my free rights as a free citizen to bring a formal complaint about your misconduct based upon your own [N] Code of Conduct which you are governed by as an N officer right?
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:53 pm

And this doesn't concern you AT ALL! You have every right to have me banned from the lordz or whatever but to interfere with inner clan matters proves what kind of prima Donna you are. As I said before, you are one of those people who think your voice must be heard. I enjoy watching you waste your time though. You could try getting an actual life with real problems but instead you try to bloat the importance of yourself in this community.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Lepic » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:16 am

And this doesn't concern you AT ALL! You have every right to have me banned from the lordz or whatever but to interfere with inner clan matters proves what kind of prima Donna you are. As I said before, you are one of those people who think your voice must be heard. I enjoy watching you waste your time though. You could try getting an actual life with real problems but instead you try to bloat the importance of yourself in this community.

please do not continue with your abuse towards me
your opinion has been again noted
i am as i said exercising my rights as a free citizen within the community
your conduct is without question unacceptable or is this conduct acceptable within N ?

its a disgrace to see the name of N associated with such a person as yourself!
Lepic

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:27 am

My abuse towards you? I will give up because clearly you are a 12 year old girl with acne.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Lepic » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:51 am

My abuse towards you? I will give up because clearly you are a 12 year old girl with acne

please stop your abuse towards me
your opinion is again noted
this is of great concern to not just myself
you are not fit to be associated involved or represent N in any capacity in my opinion
we all await the outcome of N internal affairs, to see what their opinions are on this matter and what if any action will be taken?

it will not be you who decides anything, you are not the clan may i remind you again!
Lepic

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:19 am

You are at our forum now. Ive contributed money for this site and the teamspeak you use. You will not tell me my place here! Quit your trolling and whining. You got a problem, talk to Tax or Sloop. Now take your snoopy and go elsewhere
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 am

Lepic wrote:..we all await the outcome of N internal affairs, to see what their opinions are on this matter and what if any action will be taken?
Please understand that [N] cares nothing about whomever may be awaiting any outcome. In [N] there is no "internal affairs" nor "their opinions," there is only the opinion and the decisions of the Emperor.

While he is on holiday Emperor Tactacus has left me with absolute authority over the affairs of [N] and I will begin looking into the complaints and accusations against this particular member of [N]. Thus said, freedom of speech is granted to everyone on our forum, even our own officers.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Lepic » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 am

Now take your snoopy and go elsewhere

i will decline your offer at this time thank you
i note your continued abuse and comments

there is only the opinion and the decisions of the Emperor

we all await this now then
Lepic

Next

Return to The Tavern