Rabble Rousing

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Rabble Rousing

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:04 pm

I think something may have changed in an update because there does not seem to be lights spamming anymore. Most games do prohibit fixed & unicorns. Most “Vanillians” are still imbeciles and juveniles but there are a few seemingly mature individuals that may be worth the effort.

If you have not played for awhile I suggest you practice a bit. The disparity between players’ skills is immense and seldom is there much teamwork. An [N] team would easily dominate and it would soon be difficult to find opponents. We may wish to go rabble rousing incognito (old school).
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:09 pm

I hate noobs
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 pm

"Bart Roberts" participated in 4-5 vanilla games last weekend yet completed only one where the Vanillians did not drop. When I first started I actually had a small challenge however now I am saughtering all opponents without effort. I have "friended" a few fellows and passed on the mod info with hope, but over all rabble rousing is much work with apparently little reward, no surprise there. Perhaps we should start in teams wearing the [N] tag and may attract more attention to our cause, provided anyone would dare challenge us.

Thank you Byron, Max, and Jerniga for the rousing effort.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Only if we get more games id love to play vanolla with you all. All these vanilla esk barbarian players can learn a dash of civilized play from tru gentlemen players of the 'game. :wink:

To be clear I think we should wear our tags and roll vanilla as much as NTW 3

After the shock the awe would be sure to lure many a 14 yrar old swedish player to join our cause.
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

On a sad note, I was defeated in a 3 vs 4 game the other day on vanilla quite well by a nedkil(not cowman) and 2 othed guys. Yes I was on the team of 4 andlost. Goes to show their is still some challenges awaiting a ntw player who would venture back to the old school.
[N]Chromey
Officer

Previous

Return to The Tavern