Bloody Battles Tournament

For introductions and general discussions

Bloody Battles Tournament

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 am

THE BLOODY BATTLES TOURNAMENT

The following is the organization and rules for The Bloody Battles Tournament. This contest is between the lower and higher ranks of [N], although invited guests may also participate.

Lower Rank Alliance Commander/Organizer
*Any [N] officer with the rank of Captain through Colonel may organize a “Bloody Battle.”
*The "organizer" may recruit [N] and [V] volunteers for his alliance.
*Prior to the start of a Bloody Battle this [N] officer must be designated as the Lower Rank Alliance Commander and he will organize the match, make all decisions for the set-up of the battle, and he will assume command during the battle.
*As per [N] policy, the highest ranking officer could override the organizing commander’s authority but this should be avoided if at all possible.

Alliances
*Alliances will be divided into the “Higher Rank Alliance” and the “Lower Rank Alliance.”
*Any rank may join either Alliance with the following exceptions:
- [N] Generals and above may never join the Lower Rank Alliance.
- There must be at least one [N] General, Marshal, or the Emperor present in the Higher Rank Alliance.
*If approved by the Higher Rank Alliance Commander, invited guests may join the Higher Rank Alliance; invited guests can never join the Lower Rank Alliance.

Rules
*The Lower Rank Alliance commander will choose the map, the scenario, and decide all rules; number of players (2v2, 3v3, or 4v4), available factions, time limits, LOC, etc.
*The Higher Rank Alliance Commander will choose map deployment position (alliance 1 or 2)
*The lower Rank Alliance commander chooses all of his allies with priority over all qualifying [N] officers followed by the Higher Rank Alliance commander choosing his allies.
*The Lower Rank Alliance commander chooses any one faction first (except France by order of the Emperor), followed by the Higher Rank Alliance choosing all their factions (including France), and finally the Lower Rank Alliance may choose additional factions. Exception: France and England may never be on the same alliance.
*In the case of a drop, a crash, or any dispute, the ranking officer of the High Rank Alliance will determine the outcome and decide to continue play, end the game, declare victory, defeat, or a draw, or authorize a replay (his decision is final).

Score
*A win/loss total for the Higher and Lower Rank Alliances will be posted.

Victory Points
*Only Lower Rank Alliance officers can earn Victory Points (Velites may earn Victory Points however only [N] officers may Command/Organize a Bloody Battle).
*Points will be based on victory only and win percentages, defeats, total kills, etc. will be ignored.
*A screenshot should be posted under this thread and a running tally of Victory Points will be recorded for each Lower Rank Alliance officer.
*Each member of a victorious Lower Rank Alliance is awarded one Victory Point.
*Each victorious Lower Rank Alliance Commander (Organizer) is awarded one additional point for a total of two Victory Points.

[i]Bloody Battles may be spontaneous or preplanned and game times may be scheduled. Challenges may be made from the Lower rank Alliance organizer to any Higher Rank Alliance commander. Alliances, scenarios, and rules may be posted in advance, including the Higher Rank Alliance commander's choice of map deployment. It is the responsibility of the Lower Rank Alliance commander to organize all details.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Re: Bloody Battles Tournament

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 pm

I would like to start these Bloody Battles going again to get our lower ranks more training. We have a campaign soon. We should get the V's and junior officers more training.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Times and dates gents,times and dates! I'll read this properly tommorow as I'm on my phone..

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Jerniga » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Sounds great. I can always use more training from the Elite [N] players. It makes you a better well balanced player in my hummble opinion. :worship:
[N]Jerniga

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Looks great this tournament organization for lower ranking players and the ones that are just starting withthe mod as me. Very well planned and organizated Sloop. Great job as usual :smile:
Porfirio Díaz

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:36 am

Very well planned and organized
unfortunately this also means organization, planning, competitive spirit, and some dependability, all of which the drunken, sloth-like officers of the lower ranks are sorely missing.

I should have been a nanny.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Return to The Tavern