North & South

For introductions and general discussions

Re: North & South

Postby [N]Clinch » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 am

Not to worry, Bill has already hijacked this mod and adjusted it. Though I would love if he took all the musicians out of it
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey guys, If you want to play a Civil War game you can get this one now. I have fixed most of the big game buggs for gameplay. I dont do maps so the broke ones are still broke. I have vastly improved gameplay and tested it with Kester and Clinch. I would love to get more guys involved so we can test it better. I think I fixed the melee but against the AI is hard to tell. Anyway its a decent game now and pretty fun.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Clinch » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Huzzahhh :worship:
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 am

Application Error.png
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Harout » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 am

This is very promising and a fresh breath of air to those bored with colourful uniforms and sabre carrying cavalery. No really, Bill has turned this into a very appealing cw game, jump on the boat before it sails off and you miss the adventure. B i l l ' s B l o o d y F i x by B i l l 's B l o o d y T u n i n g H o u s e
[N]Harout

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 pm

After Bills fix the game is quite good. I highly recommend trying it. Hopefully the Lord(z) will make it easier to load between NTW3 and N&S so we computer illiterate types will have an easier go at it. Otherwise this is a good simulation and with a bit more historical tuning, especially with the builds etc., this will be magnificent.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Tavern