Apologize Díaz. Drop-out

For introductions and general discussions

Apologize Díaz. Drop-out

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 am

I would like to apologize to My team mates : Panda, Arowaine and Tsukasa. The opponents Fullin, Chrome, Sloop; for dropping on a game like about 2 hours ago. I had a family emergency and had to completely disconnect. I hope you guys can forgive me and we can play again soon, i would totally understand any ostracism from your part due to me crashing our game. I take complete responsibility on any consequences my misdemeanor could have caused to anyone and to myself. I love playing with you , talking with everybody, but most enjoying a complete camaraderie sportsmanship; hope we can meet again soon. This wont happen again. My most humble apologies.

P.D. there was another player whom i dont remember his name, sorry for that too :oops:

Porfirio Díaz

Re: Apologize Díaz. Drop-out

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I appreciate your concern, it is very courteous of you to let us know what happened.

Thank you.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Jerniga » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

That is fine Diaz. That other player was me [N]Jerniga{Captain} :) But family first, hope everything is fine. :up:
[N]Jerniga

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Thanks guys for your comprehension. Always a pleasure playing and talking with you. :smile:
Porfirio Díaz

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 am

Porfirio Díaz wrote:Thanks guys for your comprehension. Always a pleasure playing and talking with you. :smile:

Very well, then join our clan maybe!
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am

Clinch,

No other humans are worthy to be [N]. [N] does not recruit. Stop begging and groveling and use the proper non-existant clandestine methods to gain new members.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:39 pm

eeyy i just asking for forgiveness thanks a lot for your candid offerrings. always a pleasure :nod:
Porfirio Díaz

Return to The Tavern