Dating a Bi-Girl

For introductions and general discussions

Dating a Bi-Girl

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 am

Hi everybody, I would like to share something with you that has happened to me recently given the fact that you are great pool of knowledge and experience . The thing is that I've been dating a chick for 3 weeks we have had dinner, lunch, drinks about 7 times. She is a singer on a rock band about my age, smoking hot body, tattooed in arms, legs, chest and back, easy going all fun girl, no high school and wishes to finish it. The thing is that the other day she told me that she also likes girls but that if there is a man good enough she can make a commitment. I being a gentleman didn't inquire too much in her preferences but the information got me by shock. I dont see the relationship as long term material, so I surely be open to experiment new stuff and have a fun ride but i dont wanna get so involved that any change might hurt me. Has anyone of you guys been in this type of situation? or anything that sounds familiar ? How would you approach this situation? Every funny comment is welcome, but i will also appreciate the advice. Hope you guys have a great day. See you later.

Cheers

Diaz
Porfirio Díaz

Re: Dating a Bi-Girl

Postby [N]Clinch » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Wow, what a fuckin dream. Get some monage and have fun. If you are under the age of 30 dont think twice about this. Just be sure to do a dip-stick test (with your finger). If it smells like stale milk then stick it in her mouth (not your finger). If it dont smell (mildly) like fish and chips and guacamole, then somethings not right. Get her and her girlfriend together and take some pics. Post them here as it will count for 10 battle reports. Fullin will send u cigars and we will call u emporer. Go get em young Velite!
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Introduce this fine speciman of womanhood to a really pretty friend of yours get them both wasted and join the party!!
Man i cant believe you have to ask,btw if it goes pearshaped with the tattoo honey send her this way,as an english gentleman i guarantee satisfaction.... :lol:

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:34 pm

[N]Clinch wrote:Wow, what a fuckin dream. Get some monage and have fun. If you are under the age of 30 dont think twice about this. Just be sure to do a dip-stick test (with your finger). If it smells like stale milk then stick it in her mouth (not your finger). If it dont smell (mildly) like fish and chips and guacamole, then somethings not right. Get her and her girlfriend together and take some pics. Post them here as it will count for 10 battle reports. Fullin will send u cigars and we will call u emporer. Go get em young Velite!

Im 23 by the way. The dip-stick test all depends on the PH of the woman some others are smellier and tastier than others. :poundit: She doenst have a girlfriend, but she likes girls. :???: The thing is: Can a women thats into other women be conversed into liking only men? If Im doomed anyway I will try to take some advantage and leverage into that and put some things rolling. Cmon Clinch I could post a pic of her so you guys get the idea, but never intimate ones. :cool:

[N]Tactacus wrote:Introduce this fine speciman of womanhood to a really pretty friend of yours get them both wasted and join the party!!
Man i cant believe you have to ask,btw if it goes pearshaped with the tattoo honey send her this way,as an english gentleman i guarantee satisfaction.... :lol:

I think this is the way to go!!! :lol: The thing is that most of lesbian friends I have are ugly and fat and look like boys. :sad: I will have to go for a straight kinda curious external partner. What I am asking is about my feelings. How to deal with someone that might dump you for someone of the other sex , is like how a lady feells when she finds out his husband leaves her for another men. Pearshaped you mean like a bad situation or the body type?? Dude she wont finish highschool because of The ''f***k**g'' Band and the tours and presentations (stupid I think)!! :angry: so your country will get more demographical burden.
Porfirio Díaz

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Haha pearshaped is an english phrase for when things go badly.
Im not sure about the other question,What are feelings?Me dear lad,you do not fall for any woman,you just let her think you have whilst your plunderring her fancypants!!!

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:13 am

Ah, to be 23 again and be faced with such a problem...
Not a problem really, sounds more like fantasy...
Tell her to get you pics of her lesbian gf and you pick which one you might have a threesome with and you go for it...

In all seriousness now, just the fact that you are asking the question means that your feelings for her are already past having a good time. Otherwise you would have recognized that christmas came early for you this year...

Or maybe you are just asking the question to rub it in... hummm.... something smells fishy..

I have to stop before my wife wakes up and reads this...

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:56 am

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:In all seriousness now, just the fact that you are asking the question means that your feelings for her are already past having a good time. Otherwise you would have recognized that christmas came early for you this year...
I have to stop before my wife wakes up and reads this...
VC

I think you are right, maybe am starting to see her in other ways am not supossed to do so. :???: We had dinner today and the things are getting kinda fast but smooth , with the BIG questions. I think i should lay low for a while but not soo much that this oportunity might go away.

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Or maybe you are just asking the question to rub it in... hummm.... something smells fishy..
VC

I know what you mean VC but with Clinch comment:
[N]Clinch wrote:Just be sure to do a dip-stick test (with your finger). If it smells like stale milk then stick it in her mouth (not your finger). If it dont smell (mildly) like fish and chips and guacamole, then somethings not right.
I dont know how to interpret that.

I love you guys, thanks for the kind words, by the way more than a Clan you are group of new friends to me. :smile:

Here is a pic of her :

376827_10151166800486289_28284931_n.jpg
A picture of her
Porfirio Díaz

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:11 am

times ago when we were velites in N we were just doing our simple works; cleaning toilets,dealing with stable issue, polishing boots etc. and had no time for such activities?! :lol: i am glad new generation velites have time for these ... :grin:
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:20 am

Two things from the picture,

1,When was she incarcerated?

2, Id put my finger in that dyke :grin:

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 am

What do you mean by incarcerated? She has never had any problems with law. She is a fine member of society.

[N]Tactacus wrote: Id put my finger in that dyke :grin:

Cmon Tac you might be speaking about the future mother of my children hahaha :lol: ok no that just kiddin :worship:

I wanted to have some advice about the things am getting through in life. :oops:

I'm a gentleman and always will respect every woman in the face of earth, it seems that if the thing you only have is a hammer everything looks like nails, we as members of the Empire should show the Casanovical approach. The picture was just for you guys to delight with her astonish beauty, not to make any jokes.

Back to the point was just looking for some insight or past experiences that could com handy.

Today I didnt have time to speak or play with most of you guys only with Chromey and Blue Max , but I really appreciate all your considerations to my Vellite comission. :charge:
Porfirio Díaz

Next

Return to The Tavern