Diaz Resignation

For introductions and general discussions

Diaz Resignation

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 am

I would like to withdraw my application for N as a Velite because I am founding a Clan with Chrome well be called Coalition of the Eastern Rhine. Hope we can play some day a Tournament and revive the Clan Ladder. :smile:
Porfirio Díaz

Re: Diaz Resignation

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:58 am

Well Diaz, goodluck.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:00 am

Citizen Diaz,

You attempted short "career" in the Empire has been honorable and you have conducted yourself in a gentlemanly fashion. You leave the service of the Emperor on good terms.

With all due respect and good wishes, the best of luck.

Marshal Sloop
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 am

Diaz i like you your a good man and i wish you all the best,however im confused! after our conversation last night Either you lie,OR you have the the loyalty of a well paid Whore 2 clans in this community already? I hope this latest one is what you were looking for.
Long live the Brotherhood of N ! Death to all Turncoats,rebels,devients and mexicans...

I jest mate its been a pleasure il be speaking to you soon on TS no doubt and good luck in the future old bean. :greetings:

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:22 pm

[N]Tactacus wrote:Diaz i like you your a good man and i wish you all the best,however im confused! after our conversation last night Either you lie,OR you have the the loyalty of a well paid Whore 2 clans in this community already? I hope this latest one is what you were looking for.
Long live the Brotherhood of N ! Death to all Turncoats,rebels,devients and mexicans...

I jest mate its been a pleasure il be speaking to you soon on TS no doubt and good luck in the future old bean. :greetings:

Yes Tactacus that was last night, unfortunately N wont be participating on tournaments not even with a few ranking officers and a velite so..... :sad:

We took a step forward to prove our worthiness on serious tournaments :evil:

Post Data:
Hope we can catch soon on TS, we havent played Waterloo. :grin:
Porfirio Díaz

Postby [N]Tactacus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm

No sir but we will :grin: , Maybe this old marshal is getting to old and should hang up his war boots but it always interests me to know when the high command offer internal tournaments against the lower ranks theres as much interest as a ww2 reunion at belson.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Harout » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 pm

[N]Tactacus wrote:No sir but we will :grin: , Maybe this old marshal is getting to old and should hang up his war boots but it always interests me to know when the high command offer internal tournaments against the lower ranks theres as much interest as a ww2 reunion at belson.

Tac, this has the scent of an Eastern Napoleonic Empire... "cough" my liege "cough"
Viceroy of GMT +0:00
[N]Harout

Postby [N]Tactacus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:28 pm

I feel a Viceroy coming on. :wink:

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

One advantage to being an initial member of an organization is that rank is usually appropriated without tenure or merit, lucky fellows. Just remember that you have all demoted yourselves and that a [V] stable boy Aspirant plebe licking the boots of his [N] officers will always outrank any General Major Marshal Generals of the Eastern, Northern, Southern, Austrian, British, Prussian, Alliance, Coalition, Battle Corps, or whomever.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Jerniga » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

lol, that was very funny Sir Sloop :lol:
[N]Jerniga

Next

Return to The Tavern