Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: Histwar 2 Sounds Poll

Postby [N]Avon Ulysses » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 am

I voted yes.
As others said, it adds to the immersion, providing it is done properly.
By that I mean some variants in the reply, appropriate wording & accents.
'Illegitimi non carborundum'

[N]Avon Ulysses
Officer

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 pm

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:The base game would be $60.00 U.S. Dollars not 70 sorry.

The base game will include all the editors: Maps, OOB, Doctrines, Scenario, and Campaign editor...
Find me a game that includes all these at a cheaper price and then i would agree that it is expensive.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Harout » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:
[N]Bloody Bill wrote:The base game would be $60.00 U.S. Dollars not 70 sorry.

The base game will include all the editors: Maps, OOB, Doctrines, Scenario, and Campaign editor...
Find me a game that includes all these at a cheaper price and then i would agree that it is expensive.

VC

With all due respect this game appeals only to a niche market and will remains so at its current price. No amount of alcohol will lead to someone stumbling across this game and trying it for the current price. I can only speak for myself but off it in this way: I am a post soviet state that doesn't have running water or a reliable electric grid, my very existance is funded by my former masters and current "partners" and the meager donations I receive from Western powers force me to stop my drug trade. And on top of that the 'Mericans tanked the world so I cant have a side job. You see what I am saying?! Even though it sounds perfect I can only afford a T72.

P.s. I have only once bought a game at launch price and don't plan on changing the inscription under that particular statue. It caused a ripple effect with unforeseen consequences.
[N]Harout

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:02 pm

VC, I have been a fan of this game for along time. I am one of the few people that played the hell out of Histwar. All the patches we got to test never worked. They all caused more issues, I sent reports in with bugs and problems multiple times and was never told if any were ever fixed. This is why I say its to expensive. If the game is going to be Histwar but look nicer than I will not get it. As is it is released half done and you don't even get the new units until June or July next year! Why did we not test before the release? All of the extra stuff does not mean anything if it like it was with the original game. No video or trailers have shown anything to make people see the game as something different except it looks nicer.

Ill gladly pay my $60.00 dollars if the game is worth it. My money is very fixed so this kind of commitment for me needs to be worth it.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Ive got extra cash, I'll send JMM 60 bucks just to help the poor Frenchman and support the project, but I dont want the game.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 pm

After reading many forums and listening to many people that have played HW surely the wise person would wait until it has been properly play tested by the masses.i mean at such a price why not let niche die hards like gunner test and give feedback and spend his pension on it .From what I gather HW is so inclined to piss me off with bugs not many play it anymore, I see no reason at the moment to spend my hard earned beer money on a bugged 2 d map game.....Unless someone shows me something different OR I can play a demo that convinces me otherwise...At this point anyway I just dont feel enthused..

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 am

... if you give me the extra i could pass it to JMM Sloop :up:
[N]Sloop wrote:Ive got extra cash, I'll send JMM 60 bucks just to help the poor Frenchman and support the project, but I dont want the game.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 pm

I will provide playtesting feedback here, from my own playtesting when i get the chance.
I need to finish the damn new launcher before december 2nd, i have a hurdle with the music not playing that i am not sure why it is happening. Once i am done with this shit, i will tell you how the gameplay is.
My opinion still counts for something here right?

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Who is this Clausewitz? What happened to us being beta testers?
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Exactly! Now we are not beta testing? I need to see more before I pay for a game that's all I am saying.
[N]Bloody Bill

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern