N you tube Channel

For introductions and general discussions

Re: N you tube Channel

Postby Lepic » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:51 pm

these type of videos are very easy to make and the information on how to make them is here

How to make a minimap AAR showing unit movements
http://ntwhbclub.freeforums.org/how-to-make-a-minimap-aar-showing-unit-movements-t43.html
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:50 pm

i have to admit i watch alot of youtube stuff mostly after a nights gaming il watch a few vids and its not just for replays but for the commentators and for the fun they have in TS too,its not just about the replays its about the people who play them.
How many people watch a relay posted on the forum? Some yes but far from all imagine if it was a close game with kester ,me fullin and sloop on ts aswell with all the snazzle fun and frolics that go with it i would certainly watch wheres now hey its just another replay will there be anything i havn t seen before? i doubt it.
All the memories of the gentlemans club myself and sloop think back to and laugh about what if you could just go back to a video of it and show everyone on a saturday night.
A great advert for the clan to and a way to show people whats happening with the mod.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Lepic wrote:these type of videos are very easy to make and the information on how to make them is here

How to make a minimap AAR showing unit movements
http://ntwhbclub.freeforums.org/how-to-make-a-minimap-aar-showing-unit-movements-t43.html

It doesnt go as it is written there and yes they are not so hard to do.
But they are the most boring to do and to watch.

Mini-map view ? You can watch all the movements you need and also see the charming face of the comentator and is superb english accent,the action on the field and the most important, the knowledge of the comentator about the battle .
Thats what everyone wants,the battle field view and the coment about the strategy and tactic etc ,the rest is secundary.
Just check my videos.

I offered my help to Tac a month ago and it still maintains.
And as i said and still say , send me any replays you wish.
And why i ask for "you" to send,because i want to coment without knowing the result of the battle and on any forum of any ntw3 clan ,they always share the result of the battle removing my motivation and excitment to coment.
I know what Tac wants,i did that inomureos ocasions with my clan mates on TW Shogun II era .
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:27 am

I like to make vids and enjoy the process, that being said I am at the limits of my time at the moment and don't seem to be getting any easier soon. I think we make vids and post here and that's good. I don't have my movie rig set up anymore but might soon. I do not do commentary I like filming the battle. Making vids for my mates to enjoy is cool but a dedicated channel to deal with is not for me at the moment mainly due to time. Damotta has a good channel and puts out a lot of good vids if you are wanting to watch some.

Myself if I have time to sit and watch a vid I want some T&A involved so....... that's my input.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby Lepic » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 am

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (16.87 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby [V]Hekko » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

I doubt that there are enough people interested in NTW3 clips for it to be a valid thing to devote energy to. Having said that, Diplex posted a few videos a year ago or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba2L6tNW_y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFuupHAdro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXuQ-tLco4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMJV8kKa7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d94ld8NUDlA

I doubt there will be enough people maintain a good following within the community but getting videos up is a good way of recruiting people to the mod. That was after all how I got into Mount and Musket which devoured 2000 hours of my life. I will get Duplex to make a few more after 5.1 goes live.

What I also think ought to be posted are educational videos to lower the learning curve a bit.
[V]Hekko
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Hekko,

I like Diplex, his vids are well done, he has a good demeanor as well. Of course Yoyo is the all time NTW3 video producer, he has more films than all of Hollywood.

A well produced educational video would be brilliant (NTW 3 for Dummies - the Movie). A video like this would make evident the more realistic tactics and the historical superiority over vanilla, and would probably be more promotional than an advertising video.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Lepic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Lepic

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (59.69 KiB) Viewed 3638 times
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [V]Hekko » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Hekko,

I like Diplex, his vids are well done, he has a good demeanor as well. Of course Yoyo is the all time NTW3 video producer, he has more films than all of Hollywood.

A well produced educational video would be brilliant (NTW 3 for Dummies - the Movie). A video like this would make evident the more realistic tactics and the historical superiority over vanilla, and would probably be more promotional than an advertising video.

NTW 3 for Dummies - the Movie sounds like an excellent idea, it's just that I don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes to producing youtube videos. I even have a few replays in mind that I could use material from, albeit, one probably ought to wait for 5.1 to see if there are any drastic changes before producing material.
[V]Hekko
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern