Brilliant Battle

For battlefield reports and news from the front

Brilliant Battle

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 am

Having Goldy drop before a shot was fired in anger i thought perhaps we were in for a quick wrap up of our armies.

We fought hard an valiantly with Goldys brits taking the bayonet to the enemy. When the brits started to fail and my left started to crumble i thought this might be it another unlucky loss BUT on the horizon fresh from a victory over the French right flank a nearly intact Austrian army commanded by BlueMax came to save the day, he single handedly saved the day from the jaws off defeat.

An honour to share the field next to you. a fine addition to second corps. :greetings:

replay here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=49YHET9F
[N]DunkFunk

Re: Brilliant Battle

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am

Heres to the Aspirant!
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 am

ah i was too slow to edit but there is the battle result.
[N]DunkFunk

Postby [N]Burning Apollo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 am

Great Job Max! :drunk:
[N]Burning Apollo

4v3... We are N !!!

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Interesting ...
Clinch YOYO and me joined a 4v4 yesterday with a rabble in our side that crashed 5 minutes into the game....
We fought 2 NBCs and 2 Dragons, in an amazing battle that I won and lost myself in 15 minutes!

Rusty as i was after trainning donkeys for a month, I managed step up and come thru the escaping AI to turn the enemy right flank...easily I started routing the french units 1 by 1 arriving on clinchs left singing my favorite winning tune....

I ordered Clinch to help YoYo in finishing the french and leave the killing for my own personal glory , but he engage the flying french as to stop them to rejoin with their allies. So there and then, I decided to take matter in my hands make my glory even grander, and charged the standing french with my tired army

General Fullin pulling the true Fullin manouver.
my entire army collapse and run away. I like the new moral of this mod.

We then manage to kill the rest of their army, leaving them with 1 art and 2 line units against clinch 3 british batallions.

Being the alternative of hidding in a building or behind a hill unacceptable for this General, I ordered Clinch to assault the cannon frontally ,as for me ,the battle , despite my charging blunder was a complete victory that was going to leave our opponements thinking in dismay, how did they manage to loose in a 3v4.

Clinch decision to finish the french running battalion was sound, my reckless charge to finish the battle and go back to my Montecristo Numero dos and my Tawny Port, was the cause of the this close run affaire, but then again, it was only my mastery and never falling skills who allowed me to roll 2 french armys on the left ridding on this newly trainned turkish donkeys.
And so it was my boiling blood that doomed us in the end.... anyway.. thats what it feels dancing with the Fullin.

We are N
Resistance is futile.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Re: 4v3... We are N !!!

Postby Somerset » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm

[N]Fullin wrote:Interesting ...
Clinch YOYO and me joined a 4v4 yesterday with a rabble in our side that crashed 5 minutes into the game....
We fought 2 NBCs and 2 Dragons, in an amazing battle that I won and lost myself in 15 minutes!
And so it was my boiling blood that doomed us in the end.... anyway.. thats what it feels dancing with the Fullin.

We are N
Resistance is futile.

i think this is another battle you are talking here not Dunks one above, maybe this one; 2NBC 2 dragon against N and oOIYvYIOo
http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 46&t=12351
you have the replay Fullin? i ll take my coffee and watch the end your talking :lol:
Somerset

Re: 4v3... We are N !!!

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

[N]Fullin wrote:Interesting ...

Rusty as i was after trainning donkeys for a month, I managed step up and come thru the escaping AI to turn the enemy right flank...easily I started routing the french units 1 by 1 arriving on clinchs left singing my favorite winning tune....

I ordered Clinch to help YoYo in finishing the french and leave the killing for my own personal glory , but he engage the flying french as to stop them to rejoin with their allies. So there and then, I decided to take matter in my hands make my glory even grander, and charged the standing french with my tired army

General Fullin pulling the true Fullin manouver.
my entire army collapse and run away. I like the new moral of this mod.

We then manage to kill the rest of their army, leaving them with 1 art and 2 line units against clinch 3 british batallions.

Being the alternative of hidding in a building or behind a hill unacceptable for this General, I ordered Clinch to assault the cannon frontally ,as for me ,the battle , despite my charging blunder was a complete victory that was going to leave our opponements thinking in dismay, how did they manage to loose in a 3v4.

Clinch decision to finish the french running battalion was sound, my reckless charge to finish the battle and go back to my Montecristo Numero dos and my Tawny Port, was the cause of the this close run affaire, but then again, it was only my mastery and never falling skills who allowed me to roll 2 french armys on the left ridding on this newly trainned turkish donkeys.

We are N
Resistance is futile.

Yes fullin, you are like Marshal Ney. Brilliant sometimes, idiotically impetuous other times.
You should learn to control these impulses to commit suicide.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 pm

If you keep comparing me with Ney , I will never change, try Dupont...
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

It was a honour to share my blood on those epic battle with you :drunk: .
More will come im shure.
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 am

General Fullin, completely predictable.

You can take the rogue peasant and make him a general but he will always wander back to the lower class alleys and questionable taverns. Impetuous to charge in any direction and willing to risk life for any thoughtless cause, you can find him at the head of the latest mob, carrying a pitchfork and a torch, ready to rush the grapeshot of cannon for the glory of the revolution.

Someone should arrest him as a nuisance to the Empire and send his donkeys to Russia for Christmas dinner.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Gazette