4vs4 50 minutes of battle with only 60 kills

For battlefield reports and news from the front

4vs4 50 minutes of battle with only 60 kills

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

I have to share this with you guys,it may seem bad for some ,for those i apologyze.And even if i didnt had the intentions of joining [N] i would post this.

I joined a battle of NedkilSpeedmeister 4vs4 with 3 of my friends to face is team,2 of my friends was the first time that were playing this mod where i wrote down that on the battle setup.The battle started Speed team has the atacker and choosing well the map,dont know the name, but its one of the previous patch,a big hill covering flank to flank from Speed side where they deployed there.
What we did ,camped on a lower ground than our foes.
After 30 minutes of no movements from them and from us TNCFundamental exposed is art where i atack with Mamelukes and killed both pieces and lost my cav,this was the only thing that hapened during all battle,and than TNCFundamental started to provoque.
Beside all this ,the game had huge huge lagg,after 20 seconds the game keep frozing for 5 seconds.
I responded that was very shame from their side,beeing the hosts,the atackers,more experienced players,camped on a highest ground that they should atack.
Nedkil Brian and TNC started to insult and chalenging me for 1vs1 where accepted and turned to ask and then the silence from them came.

Nedkil Speedmeister didnt said anything.

One of my team mates Pelopidas,playing the mod for the first time,left due lag and the absence of activity on the battle where i left right next too,we had like 50 minutes of "battle" with like 60 kills.

Legio a close friend remained in the battle and told me that Speed started to ofending my person right after i left,all game he was quiet didnt had any balls and wend i left....and of corse is puppets to .
Still after 2 drops,they ask my remained team guys to atack ....

Here is a screenshot of what Speed is :

Why im posting,because i had a huge discussion with him in the past,after i left Nedkil he started to call me a plugger on ranked games and i started to call him a noob everywhere i could,he actually threat my life and i told him if he whanted my adress,and due what Speed is asking for [N] members to do on their time for is moovie ,why Speed doesnt invite is clan mates,i just whanted to show you how a kind of person he is .

Not once during that battle i ofended anyone,just told to Brian to speak to me wend he learned how to play.
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Re: 4vs4 50 minutes of battle with only 60 kills

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Well having personal experiences with other "fellows" in the community my advice is this,if you dont get on with someone dont play them.Its as easy as that mate,its a personal thing you see and so to keep it easy just avoid them.
We are all gentlemen here but sometimes everyone loses thier cool,for instance TS used to be Ns but now its the lordz so anyone can come and go as they please "within reason" so from time to time you may find yourself talkiing to someone you dislike or they dislike you.
I think its important to take a step back and and think the best way to end the discussion is maybe on the battlefield,maybe N vs Nedkill who knows!!
I have to say though speed is a mate of mine and i always try to stay impartial,but do remember N are not only judged by our skill on the field but by our gentlemany behaviour in the face of aggression.
Something i admit i have failed at previously.
Turn the page my friend and move on :up:

Marshal Tac
I corps

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks for sharing youre opinion,each more im liking more to be here.
Im always impartial, i always try to understand both sides,dont worry that i will always avoid episodes like this.
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah when words turn to "I will come kick your ass!" it means the passion is too high. Speedmeister is a friend of ours so inviting yo to our clan could cause a big disruption. Very important to point out that N is a group of gentlemen and we don't want to get involved with that bs. Please just forget about it and move on. After all its just words.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Isaac_Brock » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am

While I agree with Clinch and Tac about gentlemanly behaviour, there's a simple solution that would solve this issue.

As I see it, this is all about camping -- and the solution is to require all CWL games to have a time limit.

For instance, while I realize battles like this can be tactically relevant, I dislike having to chase someone from one corner of the map to the next. A time limit prevents this and forces both sides to come to grips.
Dulce et Decorum est, Pro Patria Moria
It is sweet, and fitting, to die for one's country

[N]Isaac_Brock

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 pm

No Isaac,this battle wasnt counting for CWL,only me and Legio were registered and we were both on the same teams.

:mardybum:
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Tactacus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Or just play LOC with an hour time limit,i reckon well see more of these as people get more skilled with 3-4 art.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Good advice from my [N] Officers.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 am

Attack uphill into cannister show no fear they are rabble and will turn to any sort of trickery to get a cheap win and will rarely face N in the open fields :lol:
[N]DunkFunk

Return to The Gazette