He's back!

For battlefield reports and news from the front

He's back!

Postby [N]TBone » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 pm

That very day that I came into Teamspeak, I was not alone. Yesterday, along with some Huntsman members, we played a 4v4. On the opposing side was Speedmeister, Foxey(General Marshall), Wisconsin_Pride, and HM Mahakar. They do ruin the games by each taking Ottoman Empire, bringing 10 cav each and 10 melee infantry and targeting one person, unfortunantly it was me that game :sad:. If you don't remember these two, they were the only ones to get banned from Teamspeak because they kept accusing Steiner of hating cats. :lol: Talking with Speedmeister, they have been in Teamspeak within the past week. I am not sure what anyone can do about this information, because Teamspeak is public now. I am sure if they keep up these immature acts, Sloop or VC can take the necessary measures to deal with these immature children! :fist:

For any of you who would like to watch the replay: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG56GELO
[N]TBone

Re: He's back!

Postby [N]Fullin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm

you dont need to share his channel....
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:01 pm

10 cav and 10 melee each, targeting all of them one person, how did they win?

What were your allies doing? did you guys not concentrate together? Bundle your cavalry? Use infantry squares in support? some canister in the face? Some elite troops to melee?

I cannot get myself to believe they could win taking such a dumb oob. I would understand if only 1 took the ottomans that there are other troops supporting them.

Will need to watch that replay sometime.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm

The Lordz and those entrusted by the Lordz to have TeamSpeak admin rights can take appropriate action when nessessary. Those doing so should clarify their actions to the Lordz administrator.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 pm

i saw the two enemy in the middle got ottoman while wings got portuguse and sweden. I wish i was in swedens place in this game :grin: Your allies do all the work front of you and you only come at the last minute.
but :wtf: your two allies, ottoman and british on your left arrived so late !? though i know your enemies ottoman cavalry was too fast, i counted 18 for 2 players.
By the way you routed them not hard
but after that Ottoman melee was coming, LS style :wink: , not much you could do on your own, you needed your allies at that time.
:nodno:
i think you did quite well :greetings:
Last edited by [N]Lancier on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]TBone » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:29 pm

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:10 cav and 10 melee each, targeting all of them one person, how did they win?

What were your allies doing? did you guys not concentrate together? Bundle your cavalry? Use infantry squares in support? some canister in the face? Some elite troops to melee?

I cannot get myself to believe they could win taking such a dumb oob. I would understand if only 1 took the ottomans that there are other troops supporting them.

Will need to watch that replay sometime.

VC

Well it wasn't only 10 cav 10 melee, it was 18 cav 20 melee along with my opponents army.

They didn't win either, my allies were new players so they were a little late to react.
[N]TBone

Postby [N]Markuz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Let me just say, the T in captainTbone doesn't stand for teamwork.

If your enemies have melée armies gather together with your allies and keep the enemy away with your artillery, muskets and skirmishers.

You will always experience a delay in the planning and execution of plans when you play with non clan mates. But to be fair Tbone I've played along side you, told you the plan and you've run off into the distance lone wolfing. So I'm not surprised. I wouldn't say anyone ruins a game with their selection, it's up to them to choose and your team to figure out what to do to counter it.

See you on the field me old china!
[N]Markuz

Postby [N]TBone » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

[N]Markuz wrote:Let me just say, the T in captainTbone doesn't stand for teamwork.

If your enemies have melée armies gather together with your allies and keep the enemy away with your artillery, muskets and skirmishers.

You will always experience a delay in the planning and execution of plans when you play with non clan mates. But to be fair Tbone I've played along side you, told you the plan and you've run off into the distance lone wolfing. So I'm not surprised. I wouldn't say anyone ruins a game with their selection, it's up to them to choose and your team to figure out what to do to counter it.

See you on the field me old china!

Given that I am not the most team oriented person, we advanced so we could get the hill. My allies were slow to react, I can't help that. But we still won in the end because my allies came to help. :drunk:
[N]TBone

Postby [N]Markuz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Thats good then, alls well that ends well. Shame steam was not working today I was really up for a few games.
[N]Markuz

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 am

Yes, TBone does have his discrepancies and he not only realizes this but this is the primary reason for him being here...

4. Why do you want to join [N]? I want to join [N] because I have known the [N] members for nearly a year. I also want to join so I can learn how to play as a team and not as a individual.

Although he still requires much oversight and management, he has come along way with Teamwork. It is the duty of superiors on the field to break independent actions and mold Velites into teammates, or request thier expulsion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlUS5-ag_g&feature=related
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Gazette