3v3 Italy 5

For battlefield reports and news from the front

3v3 Italy 5

Postby [N]Whitehead » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 am

My French army was positioned in the center and we had 3 of the 5 objectives due to map setup. In the opening engagement I was trying to out flank the Austrian force, but as soon as the Austrian noticed what I was doing he sent reinforcements which forced me to pull back my attack. As the battle progressed our right flank got attacked by a strong British force which could have went very badly, but I was able to get my cavalry to aid in the cavalry fight that would occur. After winning the cavalry fight the British attack was utterly crushed and the British army was routed off of the battlefield. Once the British were gone we concentrated on the Austrian and were successfully able to rout the Austrian army after a firefight. Once the British and Austrian force had been routed the French force on the left flank had mostly routed the Russian force that had attacked that LOC.
French Forces: 4 out of the 5 LOC's with all hostile forces routed
[N]Whitehead

Re: 3v3 Italy 5

Postby Somerset » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 am

As the battle progressed our right flank got attacked by a strong British force which could have went very badly, but I was able to get my cavalry to aid in the cavalry fight that would occur

was that your cav there too, damn i was shocked to see that many cav front of me in the duel, gg white. :greetings:
Somerset

Postby [N]Fullin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 am

I was guerrilla fighting with prussians not french on the left....against Ruskies....probably the only way to stop those dreadful russian charges....
I just love fighting in towns....and I got an opportunity here to do it.

gg all
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Azor man, what was that sad display of a bristish attack. Do not misunderstand me, i do not mind winning, but not like that, i wanted a challenge.

Seing how many cavalry you had and since half my infantry was not even there (you outnumbered me with infantry on that flank) i asked whitehead to get me somve cav while i hold your army with half my infantry and my canons.

Also having a house occupied by enemy units on your flank azor should have dissuaded you from charging me head on like that.

Lesson learned?

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby Somerset » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 pm

:nodno: will be better next time .
Somerset

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:47 pm

I am not sure that Azor knows how to play LOC or perhaps just didnt understand the orders of Tbone and myself. Most of our deployment was confused and aggravated. We wanted Azor to attack the objective on our left and instead he moved to the center. So I was going to move out of the center and go left then Azor moved left. :angry: By this time we lost the objective and when Azor did attack he flanked very wide and was crushed by His Majesty the Emperor. As the fight went from bad to worse on our right with Tbone I was soon faced with Whitehead and the Emperor's Armies and was doomed. :sad:

For our side it was a poor showing :oops: congrats to the Emperor,fullin and whitehead for a good victory
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

VC has the demeanor of a lecturing professor who directs his laser pointer at your chest.
:grin:
Fullin, finding a little redemption and probably will not wash the blood from his sleeves for some time.
:up:
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 pm

I will assume that TBone was in command and thus takes responsibility for the outcome. One consideration however is that Azor is rabble, perhaps not common rabble but he is still an unwashed savage compared to the Gentlemen of [N].

Bill, criticising these lower classes is like kicking a tied dog, it does little to alleviate responsibility or enhance one's reputation. Not to mention it can stain your boots. Poor little doggies
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Whitehead » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:21 pm

"I was guerrilla fighting with prussians not french on the left" [N]Fullin
Sorry, I forgot you had Prussia, it was late and I am so use to seeing all French on one team and Prussia on the other I just wasn't thinking.
And Azor as [N]Von Clausewits said in his post, he had asked me to assist his cavalry so I sent most of mine over to help him.
[N]Whitehead

Postby [N]Fullin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 pm

[N]GoldSabre wrote:VC has the demeanor of a lecturing professor who directs his laser pointer at your chest.
:grin:
Fullin, finding a little redemption and probably will not wash the blood from his sleeves for some time.
:up:

I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance.

I usually kill my enemies without a bloodstain on my celeste and amaranth uniform.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Next

Return to The Gazette