4v4 Floitensberg

For battlefield reports and news from the front

4v4 Floitensberg

Postby [N]Whitehead » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 am

My British section of the army was stationed to the mid right on the battlefield. The beginning engagement consisted of a mass charge on the Polish right flank by the Ottomans which routed most of the Polish army seriously crippling our right flank. I was forced to pull my line back slightly until some of the Polish infantry stopped routing and reorganized. The Ottoman decided to move to the hill that was in the very center of the enemy army and as he did that, the combined British and Polish force pushed forward seeing as they were giving up free ground. They finally reached the top of the hill and a firefight broke out which ended up resulting in a mass Ottoman charge on my British line causing a mass rout, along with what was left of the Polish. After some time, 4 of my British line stopped routing and were able to move and assist the Russian final stand, that was on the left flank. I was successfully able to hit the rear of the main French line and assisted in routing them. While that occurred, I had my other infantry moving to assist on the rear of the Russian line where a combined Ottoman and French attack was occurring. We were successfully able to rout the enemy armies causing victory for the Russian, British, and Polish forces.

Battle Results: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59694 ... 0B91CAA39/

[N]BlueMax{II-Captain} did lose connection and he was on the opposing team which gave us victory, because otherwise we would have had to pull off something miraculous to defeat the French and Ottoman army.
[N]Whitehead

Re: 4v4 Floitensberg

Postby Somerset » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 am

white or anyone you have replay pls !!!??? wanna see 2 ottoman charges. :razz:

The beginning engagement consisted of a mass charge on the Polish right flank by the Ottomans which routed most of the Polish army seriously crippling our right flank...

They finally reached the top of the hill and a firefight broke out which ended up resulting in a mass Ottoman charge on my British line causing a mass rout..
Somerset

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 pm

I definetely want that replay to see what happened with the ottoman charge and why it succeeded twice.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Whitehead » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 am

Sorry I don't have the replay.
[N]Whitehead

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am

1st one was through a forrest so probably dampened the firepower of the poles as well as that the polish cav was wiped out.

the second time was a downhill charge into some depleted units who were overwhelmed.
[N]DunkFunk

Return to The Gazette