4v4 *!*?

For battlefield reports and news from the front

4v4 *!*?

Postby Somerset » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:30 am

gg gents. Would be better if Tarheel didnt drop at start. Thnks for going on for fun.
Somerset

Re: 4v4 *!*?

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 am

a drop eh, how early was it??
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Tarheel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 pm

The very beginning. Ugggghhhh!!!!!
[N]Tarheel

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

That is bloody bad luck. Cant wait for version 2 whom I have firm beliefs will have less drops especially in the 4v4 district!
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby Somerset » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 am

[N]Fullin wrote:
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Weird,i thought that no one could defeat a N team,
Sommerset ,your leaning the fotoshop tricks ah...

You are right Yoyo

You have a chance if you have 1 more player from the 2nd minute of the game and N is playing with minors.

Why do you post this Sommerset?

Next time we will not play...

calm down fullin i cant see any victory sign or white flag in the picture! Just we share a good battle thats all.
Somerset

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 am

Sloop and Clinch didnt want to play and i asked them too.

I guess they were right again.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby Somerset » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 am

[N]Fullin wrote:Sloop and Clinch didnt want to play and i asked them too.

i know why you keep saying the same thing again and again although i didnt say we had a win although i even didnt post a victory screenshot but cut it as if battle didnt have any result as it was a 4v3 battle and would mean nothing when the team with 4 player win.
BUT you know it would mean "A LOT" to you if you won, you would post it everywhere and i dont even want to think about your comments on that :doh:
so i will complete your sentence:

Fullin wrote: Sloop and Clinch didnt want to play and i asked them too cause i was drunk and was sure we would win even if our player droped but we couldnt :sad:

:grin:
Somerset

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Hah!

Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Fullin and Somerset. Just add deMotta and you have the Three Stooges.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Somerset » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 am

iii
Attachments
Untitledpop.png
Untitledpop.png (174.24 KiB) Viewed 5753 times
Somerset

Postby [N]Fullin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Somerset wrote:
[N]Fullin wrote:Sloop and Clinch didnt want to play and i asked them too.

i know why you keep saying the same thing again and again although i didnt say we had a win although i even didnt post a victory screenshot but cut it as if battle didnt have any result as it was a 4v3 battle and would mean nothing when the team with 4 player win.
BUT you know it would mean "A LOT" to you if you won, you would post it everywhere and i dont even want to think about your comments on that :doh:
so i will complete your sentence:

Fullin wrote: Sloop and Clinch didnt want to play and i asked them too cause i was drunk and was sure we would win even if our player droped but we couldnt :sad:

:grin:

First of all Sommerset, dont even dare to come here again to complete any of my sentences.

2nd How can you ever imagine it will mean a lot ,no even anything , to beat you and your allies.
3rd Dont try to analize my actions through the lens of your extremely limited perception of my persona.

Because you are and act in a certain way , doesnt mean the rest of us are as pathetic .

I played that game to have one. It was around 2 am in the morning and the only opportunity to have one that day .period.

I wouldnt have post it anywhere ,you ignorant donkey, as I dont post games anywhere else outside here , if so. Although ,I do go to other forums to congratulate handsome and dashing opponents when they perform particularly well, as I did in yours.

The purpose of posting games for us is to learn from them, wins and defeats. We dont need to boast m8, we are the best and you all know it.
We have been , we will always be.
So learn to live with that.

And if you want to indulge yourself in the impossible exercise of imagining what I am thinking or poorly deducting the secret purpose of my actions...well.... dont.
or Keep it to yourself.
Not me ,nor I think my clan m8s ,want to listen on your fantastic unreal, uninteresting and delusional interpretation of my actions and thoughts.

General Fullin
N
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Next

Return to The Gazette